atEvent is a fast-growing start-up providing mobile applications that help companies generate qualified leads and engage prospects at events. Since launching in 2013, we have achieved great market recognition and customer response and are looking to add new dynamic individuals to our diverse team.
atEvent creates tailored mobile apps designed to maximize the impact of corporate events. We offer the industry’s most integrated event marketing solution, enabling end-to-end event visibility for corporate marketers. With integration into the most widely used technology, CRM and Marketing Automation solutions, atEvent apps provide corporate marketers with event-specific solutions that have real-time lead retrieval and nurturing functionality. We empower event marketers to optimize attendee experiences with relevant, real-time information, connections and interactive features.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for some awesome senior mobile technology developers to join our global agile team.
We are based in San Ramon, CA in the Bishop Ranch Office Park. We are a group of talented, high energy, goal oriented technology crew that are focused on driving innovative and effective mobile event demand generation solutions for our customers.
We are seeking passionate iOS developers to join the cross-functional agile atEvent team and continue development of our suite of event centric application portfolio. We want to extend our leadership in the event category by bringing a comprehensive integrated marketing approach to capturing prospect interactions at events.
We are building a highly scalable, enterprise class platform using cutting-edge open-source technologies. You will work with Product Owners and drive technical projects from specification through to delivery and beyond. This is a can do role where you will be expected to define specifications, design and write code and test cases. We encourage innovation and will require the iOS developers to work with the latest technologies, frameworks and methodologies.
- Working as a part of cross-functional Agile team, to build iPhone and iPad atEvent apps.
- Collaborating closely with the cross functional team to produce well thought and documented technical solution
- Smart development practices experience such as creating reusable components to help extend and help improve common libraries.
- 2 year + iOS development/Objective C experience
- Exposure with integration of real-time data-feeds/services, e.g. JSON, XML
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
- Experience of using open source frameworks and social integration
- Working experience of version control (Git)
- Knowledge and experience of Object Oriented Development
- Passion for developing awesome mobile user experiences
- Track record that includes live apps on the App Store
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Driven, enthusiastic and a team player