The atEvent Fish Bowl app mobilizes sign-ups for contests, give aways, newsletters, product information, etc. using a self-service tablet app. The app captures the prospect information in real-time and drives follow-ups via its integration with Marketing Automation and CRM solutions.
The atEvent Check-In app is a customizable tablet app that enables corporate marketers to check-in guests at their event booth, capture the discussions they engaged in with prospects, and drive real-time qualified lead follow-up while at the event.
atEvent apps are tailored and designed to maximize the impact of your next event. atEvent apps empower corporate event marketers to optimize attendee experiences with relevant, real-time information, connections and rich prospect intelligence.
- The role of technology at events and how it will impact them in the future
- Watch This: Comcast and DirecTV Square Off
- atEvent Launches Corporate Marketing Mobile Event App Suite
- atEvent Joins Marketo LaunchPoint Ecosystem
- atEvent Joins Marketo LaunchPoint Ecosystem; Takes Another Step Toward Becoming...
- atEvent Joins Teradata Technology Partner Program; Provides Corporate Marketers With...
- Rackspace Leverages atEvent Apps to Maximize Engagement and Create Fully Integrated...
- See atEvent CEO, Uzair Dada, speak at the Marketo Summit 2013 in San Francisco
- See atEvent CEO, Uzair Dada, speak at the Aprimo Summit 2013 in New Orleans
- Q&A With atEvent: Event-Specific Lead Generation
- Marketing News Bytes: Eventful Apps
- Real-Time Lead Retrieval, Rich Prospect Intelligence, and Social Integration Help Newly...